Let us show you, how to register your NG, NGeco or FSA PowerBox powermeter with our power2max app (iOS and Android) or on our website. Registration allows you to maintain and setup your powermeter with your smartphone or tablet. Registration for Classic and Type S powermeters isn't possible!
Table Of Contents
Register your powermeter via power2max app
- Wake up powermeter by moving cranks 1 or 2 revolutions. (LED should flash green 1x per second)
- Make sure you have accept app permissions for “Location/GPS” and “Storage”.
- Start your power2max app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Compare serial number from app screen and red sticker.
- If numbers match, please enter key from red sticker and press “Register”.
If not, please go forward here or contact power2max support.
Register your powermeter via power2max website
- Open “power2max App Portal”
- Login with your existing power2max app account (Mail address and Password)
- Now you can choose between registering with the red sticker or with a photo of your powermeter with serial number if you do not have the red sticker
- Using your smartphone for registrating your powermeter without the red sticker, is the fastes and easiest way
- Keep in mind that the registration can only be successful if the powermeter is not already registered to a different account