Instructions about Consumers’ Right of Revocation
Right of Revocation
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without stating reasons. The time-limit for revocation is fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party nominated by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us (Saxonar GmbH, Hauptstraße 54, 02906 Waldhufen OT Nieder Seifersdorf, Germany, Telephone: +49 35827-849889, E-Mail: support[at]power2max.de) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. by a letter sent by post or an E-Mail) about your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the sample revocation form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the time-limit for revocation, it is sufficient for you to send the notification about the exercise of the right of revocation prior to the expiry of the time-limit for revocation.
Consequences of Revocation
If you revoke the contract, we must refund you for all payments which we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from your having chosen a different type of delivery from our low-cost standard delivery), without undue delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment which you employed in the original transaction, unless something different was expressly agreed with you; we will never charge you any fees in connection with this repayment.
We can refuse repayment until we have received the returned goods or until you have proved to us that you have returned the goods, depending on which point in time is earlier.
You must send back to us or return the goods without undue delay and in any case at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which you inform us about the revocation of this contract. The time-limit is complied with if you send off the goods prior to the expiry of the time-limit of fourteen days. You bear the direct costs of sending back the goods.
You only have to reimburse any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is attributable to treatment of the goods which is not necessary for the examination of the condition, characteristics and method of functioning of the goods.
Exclusion or Early Expiry of the Right of Revocation
The right of revocation does not exist in case of contracts
- for the delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual choice or specification by the customer is necessary, or which are clearly tailored to the consumer’s personal requirements;
The right of revocation expires early in case of contracts
- for the delivery of goods if these become inextricably mingled with other goods after delivery, due to their condition;
for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in sealed packaging if the seal has been removed after delivery.
Sample Revocation Form
(If you wish to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
– To Saxonar GmbH, Hauptstraße 54, 02906 Waldhufen OT Nieder Seifersdorf, Germany, Telephone: +49 35827-849889, E-Mail: support[at]power2max.de:
– I/We (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the performance of the following services (*)
– Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
– Name of the consumer(s)
– Address of the consumer(s)
– Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of notification in paper form)
(*) Please delete as appropriate.