Standard Product Returns for EU- Customers
If you change your mind about your power meter purchase or any other non-customized item, we offer you to return your purchase.
Following, we explain the power2max return policy and guidelines. Please read carefully!
To return a product to us, make sure / be aware:
- You contacted us within 14 days from the day receiving your order, announcing the return. (Check your right of revocation here.)
- Your order is returned within 30 days from the day you have informed us about the return.
- Purchased items are not used and in perfect condition, as well as its packaging is supposed to be.
- A total refund of the returned item can only be realized if the return is in perfect condition so that we are able to sell it again.
- You are responsible to send the item back. Make sure that you take adequate steps to ensure security of the contents during transportation. We are not liable to refund or exchange your returned items if reasonable steps for a secure transportation were not taken.
- Items must be returned with all relevant labelling, branding and accompanying material specific to the item, as well as free / gratis items.
- The items must be in their original condition and will be inspected once we have received them.
Please send your return posting back to the following address
power2max Customer Service
Make sure to label your package on the outside with RETURN + your 9 digit order number, for example: RETURN p2m123456!
After your return has been checked and rated to be in perfect condition, your refund will be made to original payment method ie, card, paypal account etc. (Please note that this can take up to 5 days depending on your bank.)
Cancelling orders before the receipt of goods
If you change your mind and want to cancel your order before the receipt of goods, it might be possible to cancel if your order has not been sent out yet. To cancel your order, we need your written confirmation of cancellation. Please use the contact form to send your written cancellation.
International / Non-EU-country returns
All international customers are responsible for the costs in sending items back to us. Please note that the right of revocation dies not apply to Non-EU residents. If you like to return your order, make sure to contact the p2m customer support first!
Please label your return parcel as a ‘RETURN TO ORIGINAL SENDER.’ This will ensure that there are no custom duties to pay. Not properly marked parcels will be returned to you to be resent correctly.